In cooperation with People Elements, s.r.o., for the first time in history, DRILL brings the world-known DRIVE workshop into the Czech Republic.
Drive is a rare interactive workshop built on the bestselling book of the same name by Daniel Pink.
This workshop, just like the book, offers a break-through perspective of human motivation and what makes employees engaged. At the same time, it offers directions and methods of how to use this knowledge in daily routine and how to work more effectively and with more enthusiasm.
The merit of this workshop was also awarded by the international HR conference in Melbourne in 2012, where it was declare the most useful and most innovative HR product worldwide.
What will you learn?
- How to drive engagement and work motivation of your employees and how to develop autonomy, purpose and mastery in your company.
- You will get to know new approaches to financial remuneration and acknowledgement which will change the way your company operates.
- You will adopt techniques which will help you in making your employees more independent, engaged and self-motivated.
- You will learn how to drive your own performance and provide self-feedback.
- Higher performance accompanied by stronger motivation and greater level of engagement.
- Instruments how to keep the key employees.
- Your employees will become the brand of your company.
- Your employees will be readily engaging in projects and improve their own performance.
- You will improve the way of giving and receiving feedback.
- How to drive engagement and work motivation of employees by developing the Autonomy, Mastery and Purpose in your company.
- You will learn new systems of working with remuneration and acknowledgement which will change the way your company operates.
- You will adopt techniques which will enable your employees to be more autonomous, engaged and self-motivated.
- You will learn to provide feedback to yourself and to drive your own performance.
Target group: Managing directors, managers, HR, employees.
“What I appreciated the most about this workshop is the use of the exercise book throughout the entire workshop. Through gradual work on individual exercises, we prepared realistic outputs we eventually transformed into our own action plans. It was practical and, due to continuous work, painless. Also, we understood the three key principles of motivation: Autonomy, Mastery and Purpose. Now it is up to me only how I’m going to use it at my work and real life.” - Dušan Veselovský, Union
1 – 2 days of certified workshop which you leave with an action plan to increase the motivation and engagement of your employees, as well as with the answer to the question about how human motivation actually works.
For more information, go to http://driveworkshop.com/
Credentials from the participants of the open workshop:
"The training was also beneficial because it confirmed the insufficiency of our existing motivational systems with the help of KPI, cash and “standard corporate benefits” the way they are also commonly used by large corporations. The training showed us the direction which might work, at least on the level of higher positioned employees. However, also in our case, we will try to use the similar principle down to the level of the workshop operators. Meeting people from various fields and positions was also beneficial; it was an opportunity to inspire each other and share own experience. I do sincerely recommend this workshop to all HR managers, managing directors and to those who drive the direction and vision of their companies.” Ladislav Hovorka, Production Director, Medical Technologies CZ a.s.
"I recommend the Drive course to anyone who wants to get an inspiration for how to change the way the entire company operates, the way of motivating employees and shifting their desires to drive their professional and personal lives, to keep improving in what makes sense and value, who want to realize how important feedback is, how to get rid of daily stereotypes, how to transform work into mission and enthusiasm about what we do.” Jiří Dužár, General Director, Al-Namura, spol. s r.o.
Wir werden Ihre Fragen gerne beantworten. Füllen Sie bitte auch Ihre Kontaktdaten aus. Die mit einem Stern (*) bezeichneten Positionen sind zwingend auszufüllen.
Möchten Sie mehr erfahren?
Es ist erforderlich, zumindest eins der Felder Email und / oder Phone auszufüllen.
Wir werden Ihre Fragen gerne beantworten. Füllen Sie bitte auch Ihre Kontaktdaten aus.
Die mit einem Stern (*) bezeichneten Positionen sind zwingend auszufüllen.